Tonight we all were on getting ready to go together to see Autumn at the hospital. I was in the car and we started to go and I had to tell dad to stop the car because there was no way I was going to be able to make the drive to the hospital. I just started crying because I want to feel well enough to go see my daughter whenever. The pain meds they prescribed me is only enough to last me until 3am on Saturday and I have been trying to call the doctor all day to see about either getting me a refill or prescribing a different pain med but I never was able to get anyone to call me back so I am trying to take only 1 pill instead of 2 and praying the doctor will be open tomorrow to get some more meds or I will just have to live on tylenol only until Monday.
Autumn update: The doctor never made it by to check on the MRI images and will probably be there in the morning to look at them and see if we need to do another MRI or if we need to do surgery or whatever. I hope to try to make it to the hospital in the morning because that is when I feel my best to visit Autumn. My brother is working on putting pictures up as I am typing this post so check the site to see the new pictures. www.autumn.haleydean.com
No comments:
Post a Comment