Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pictures and hospital info

My brother set up a page to post all of Autumn's pictures on his website when she gets here so everyone can check it whenever for new pictures. He will probably be able to post pictures before I get a chance to write on my blog after she gets here so keep checking Monday evening if that is when they schedule the c-section. The link is www.autumn.haleydean.com.

Also, I wanted to give everyone the information to the hospitals we will be in for visitors.
I will be at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, 3500 Gaston Ave., Dallas, Texas 75246--in the Women's and Children's building. Their website is www.baylorhealth.com. I should only be there for 2 nights.
Autumn will be at Children's Medical Center of Dallas, 1935 Medical District Drive, Dallas, Texas 75235. Their website is www.childrens.com.

I will post tomorrow to confirm if they are doing the c-section or not and what time.

1 comment:

Shishi said...

YEA!!! I am so happy you are going to post pictures for us to see our Baby Autumn. It will make is a little easier since we can't be there with you.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Hugs and Kisses
Shishi