Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Madison's feeling a little better
Yesterday my mom went ahead and took Madison to the doctor because we want to make sure she is well when she comes down. She does not have strep throat so we were very thankful about that. She just has drainage and so the dr. gave her some sample cough meds to help her get some rest at night. She is back in school today and was able to sleep well last night. I will be leaving in about an hour to go to the doctor. Gage decided to go with me to the dr. today instead of Mother's Day out. I am glad so I was not left home alone all day--that would of been lonely. I am sure I will get the same report as Friday from the doctor. I will update when I get back. Today is also my mom's birthday so everyone that knows her make sure you call and wish her a Happy Birthday. Gage called and sang to her this morning which made her cry--she cries about everything. She thought it was my niece though that called her because she said Gage sounded so much older. She said Madison has made her a sweet birthday card as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment