Sunday, September 7, 2008
I'm so ready to have this baby already!!!
Last night was a LONG night for me. I was up every hour to two hours having to go to the bathroom. I drank LOTS of water yesterday because I have been feeling so dehydrated and then I played the price last night. This morning Gage and I went to my brothers church. Gage seemed to have a good time in his class. When he saw my nephew Dean he ran up to him and hugged him and told Dean that he missed him so much. He wanted to see if we were still going to Aunt Jen's house--I keep telling him we are here for a long time but he does not understand. He has been having a blast playing with his cousins though. Right now his very girly cousin Haley is having him pretend to be a fairy with purple wings on. Great. I tried taking a nap this afternoon but my clothes are getting so tight and I can not get comfortable long enough to actually fall asleep. I have no idea how I am going to last 3 more weeks??? I am also missing my husband and daughter. I am also really missing my dog Sophie. James said she will not eat her food unless he locks her in the bathroom and leaves the house--she is missing her mommy too. :( My poor Sophie--as for my other animals--I really don't miss them much. :) So, 8 more days and James will be back down to visit and go to the doctor with me. I am hoping it will not be much longer that Madison will also be able to come down. I have also been having dreams every night about having Autumn. One dream I had triplets and they were all girls with spina bifida. Last night I dreamed Autumn was born on Sept.28th and that I had to get all these errands ran before I could go visit her in the hospital and they were never ending errands and the whole dream I was trying to get to the hospital to see her. That was a nightmare for me. Maybe tonight God will give me peace and comfort to rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment