Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Waiting in Dallas
I am here now and I am just waiting. I went to the high risk OB here and he said everything looked fine to him and that he wants to continue to monitor me twice a week until I have her. So, I will be going every Friday and Tuesday to be checked. He said that we are aiming to have her at 38 weeks so that is 4 weeks away. So, if she does good until 38 weeks then I will not see Madison for a whole month. Gage is here with me and James will be flying back in two weeks to go with me to meet the OB that will be delivering me. So, I am just here hanging out with my brother's family and going to doctor appointments for the next 4 weeks unless something changes before then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sweetie!
I know it's hard to be away from Madison, James and home, but keep your faith and spirits high! Just keep thinking that this is better than having Autumn in Odessa in an emergency situation and not getting to be with her for a while. Everything will be OK! I'm packed and staying that way until you call me! I can't wait!
Love You Lots!
Nanny
Post a Comment