Monday, September 15, 2008

Open House

I am having a hard evening because I missed Madison's open house at school tonight. It has almost been 2 weeks since I have seen her and I am really missing her. I hate that I have not even met her teacher yet and that I am not even there to see what kind of school work she is doing. Tomorrow the doctor better tell me that we are having this baby next week because I have no idea how I will go another 2 weeks without getting to see Madison. It is also getting a little stressful being here with Gage because sometimes he can be so rude to other kids and hates to share. I do need a small break from him--tomorrow he will be going to Mother's day out here so we can go to dr. appts. so that will be good. I am just ready to be home with all 3 of my kids together and not having to rely on so many other people to help take care of my children. Well, as I am typing this post my ex-mother in law just called and said she wanted to fly Madison here to see me this weekend. What a blessing that is for me since I have been crying this evening missing Madison. I told her to wait until I was sure they were not going to do the c-section this week before booking the flight but either way I get to see Madison by the weekend and not have to wait another week. Thank you Roxane.

3 comments:

Jean Hunt said...

Lacy

I am so glad to have gotten to read your blog. Keep the post coming. I know that the road you are traveling has been very hard and you have a ways to go...but walking it with the Lord does make it easier doesn't it. I am sorry that you have missed out on Madisons first days of school and the open house and all but remember that you are giving her a precious baby sister. I am so glad that you are going to get to see Madison whether you have Autumn or not this week. Please know that we are praying for you. Love you

Anonymous said...

Lacy,

I tried to call you recently and left a message. I know you are busy. I would love to see you if you have time.

Mikala

HollyAnn said...

Hey Girl! I know what you mean about not seeing the kids! That is the worst part about my trips to Liberia! But I have found that God knows our childern and knew what they would have to go through and makes them accordingly! :) Rejoicing with you that Madison will be there this weekend!